The PeopleInsight team is looking for a Data Science Manager to build tools and conduct analysis for those that must act on data and those that must use to inform decisions. You will allow leaders to find and understand the relevant and meaningful information that helps them make the best business decisions every day. We conduct research that spans every area of people's daily work - from parking at work to attending meetings, communicating with others, and team dynamics. Our work includes analyses, experimentation, and hands-off-the-wheel cutting machine learning solutions.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Data Science Manager for Worldwide Operations.
Success in this role will require the courage to chart a new course. You will build your own team to understand all aspects of the associate experience. You and your team will inform senior business leaders by providing associate insights that will guide attraction, retention, and more. You will also inject science into the practice of HR at Amazon. Dorothy focused on lions, tigers, and bears while on her journey to Oz, but our mantra is algorithms, models, and AI.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A Well-Rounded Athlete -Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
* A Perpetual Student - You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
* A Skilled Communicator - You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
* A Trusted Advisor - You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
* An Inventor at Heart - You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
* A Fearless Explorer - You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.