Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Work with Customers, Premier Reps, Sales teams & Technicians. Responsible for completing quality assurance techs for Customer and Tech calls, track team and department goals, work escalations or assist staff with resolution of escalations, managing team metrics, repair reps, and accounts. Track progress of various types of data in our systems. Responsible for handling advanced/high profile customer calls and guiding clients through troubleshooting steps to resolve their technical issues is a timely manner. Provide advanced technical training and assistance to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the resolution of high level escalations as needed
* Complete quality assurance checks for calls and trouble tickets
* Remotely troubleshoot issues on problem calls from Granite customers and field technicians
* Professionally and accurately handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries
* Manage department metrics/complete weekly reports
* Complete weekly one-on-one's for L1, L2, Senior and Team leads
* Attend Customer kick-off calls for new and/or specialized accounts
* Assist employees in the resolution of complex technical issues
* Write/review quarterly reviews
* Answer routine questions regarding service installation, product features, outages and component-level problems
* 3-5 years in a technical support related role
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proven ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency
* Proven problem-solving skills
* Supervisory/Management experience
* Superior Customer Service skills
* Sound analytical ability and technical knowledge
* Ability to provide a high level of customer support to improve customer experience
* Excellent computer and software knowledge
* Sound decision making skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Telecommunications industry experience
* Network+ Certification/CCNA Certification
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite is one of the premier telecommunications solutions provider for businesses across the United States and Canada. With unparalleled North American coverage, Granite is the leading corporate phone service provider to multi-location companies through our scalable solutions, customized to manage all your local, regional and national locations.