The Data Receipt Technician is responsible for data receipt in accordance with approved procedures. This position requires attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to read and understand technical requirements and work with electronic data and computers
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process incoming electronic data sent via modem, FTP, e-mail and electronic media
* Process a data package utilizing computer applications of CAM and CAD. Generate blueprints, readme text file(s) and fill out checklists. Forward all information to the appropriate parties
* Read-in and check data for validity and upload data to CAM queue
* Perform other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong oral and written communication skills, must speak, read, and write English fluently.
* Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
* Must have very good concentration, must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
* Job function is primarily performed sitting utilizing a computer keyboard and mouse, so technician must be in good physical condition to meet these requirements.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED desired; or at least 1 year of work experience in lieu of educational requirement.
* Some experience with CAM / CAD applications, FTP, modem and e-mail helpful.
* Beginner computer skills required, intermediate skills desired.
* Some knowledge of printed circuits helpful but not necessary.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About TTM Technologies
TTM Technologies is a manufacturer of printed circuit board (PCB) products and is focused on technologically advanced PCBs and electro-mechanical solutions.