Tenneco Inc. has recently acquired Federal Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco's Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul's Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company's broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for a Privacy Specialist. The Privacy Specialist will review the company's services, products, and offerings to identify privacy related issues, help execute, and improve Tenneco's global privacy program. The position will be responsible for consulting on privacy matters, development, implementation, maintenance and execution of policy and procedural documentation in support of Tenneco's Global Privacy Program. This person will also coordinate with multiple business areas including Internal Audit, GRC, Finance, Legal, HR, IT, etc. to ensure privacy requirements are effectively implemented to promote compliance objectives.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
* Assist in creating and maintaining privacy related notices, policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
* Conduct assessments, review results and work with stakeholders to mitigate privacy risks across the organization.
* Provide deep technical privacy guidance, analysis, and feedback to business leaders, engineers, solutions and application architects. Help develop, implement and manage processes, internal controls relating to privacy frameworks and offer privacy support to various departments.
* Collaborate with compliance and security professionals on projects related to compliance with global data protection and privacy laws.
* Assist in developing and administering privacy training and awareness campaigns for various groups within the company.
* Establish and manage tools and develop run books for managing and tracking compliance with Tenneco's global privacy obligations such as privacy impact assessments, technical implementation of privacy by design and default, and operational workflows.
* Coordinate internal and external audits of our privacy systems and procedures.
* Provide ongoing management, content development and oversight of the privacy program, including training, risk management, exception handling and process improvement.
* Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other related program.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Information Technology/Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Privacy domains.
* Experience in privacy and data protection laws and frameworks such as APEC Privacy Framework, US privacy laws, GDPR, PIPEDA, CAN-SPAM, ePrivacy, etc.
* Experience conducting privacy reviews, control assessments and privacy impact assessments.
* Strong knowledge in privacy engineering techniques including privacy by design and default techniques.
* Privacy certification (such as CIPP/CIPM/CIPT or similar) strongly preferred.
Global leaders in developing the latest automotive technologies and products for our customers.