Search for more jobs
Data PreProcessing App Developer
* Job: 19796-SMAR
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
We are seeking a software developer to play a leading role in the development of a new data preprocessing app as well as to build interactive data preprocessing capabilities into existing UIs. You will have an opportunity to work on all aspects of software delivery, from requirements gathering and UI design, to architectural specification, to final implementation and debugging. Our working environment is highly collaborative, so you will have a chance to learn from others as well as to contribute your knowledge and experience to others.
* Work with internal and external customers in defining requirements, workflows, priorities, and features.
* Design UIs collaboratively as part of a cross functional team
* Develop and communicate architectural designs
* Develop new software and maintain existing features
* Collaborate with other developers and teams invent new solutions
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Excellent software engineering fundamentals, software design, and user interface design skills
* Experience with data analysis or data analytics as a user of software or as a software developer
* Familiarity or experience as user with market leading data analytics software
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Familiarity with web frameworks such as React, Angular, Dojo
* Experience with object-oriented languages and/or MATLAB
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.