Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The QPS Data Operations team in downtown Chicago is looking for a Technical Team Lead to oversee and carry out the daily operations, including oversight and management of production activities. This professional will perform oversight, execution, remediation and troubleshooting of data loading and reports on relevant application.
* Lead team in performance of all operations and communications necessary to produce all services and/or deliverables.
* Provide first escalation point for technical, communication, or any other issues that inhibit normal/efficient operations.
* Intervene on situations where team members, IT partners, business customers, or customers are struggling to move forward on deliverables for any reason, technical or otherwise.
* Understand situations where consultation and/or escalation with Manager or higher is required and perform those consultations and/or escalations.
* Take lead on crisis situations involving Production outages, and work with IT partners and Command Center on gathering appropriate resources and resolving said crisis.
* Coordinate team responsibilities and workload balancing as needed.
* Provide continual monitoring and review of team organization/performance/morale and provide feedback intended to improve team performance, fill in gaps, and respond to current or upcoming challenges.
* Consult internally and externally regarding the exchange of healthcare data files and routing of data files.
* Build newly developed software for testing and production release
* Test newly developed database scripts, software components, and software systems and completes appropriate test documentation
* Promote software releases and database updates that have been certified by an authorized party to production as directed
* Handle and coordinate higher level diagnosis of data processing issues.
* Provide and/or build longer term solutions to data processing issues.
* Perform new client onboarding processes. Interface with clients where necessary to deal with onboarding and/or regular processing issues that cannot otherwise be solved easily without direct communication with the client or their IT staff.
* Assist in hiring and training new team members. Identify and rectify gaps in documentation and/or training for team members.
* Diagnose/handle issues for large strategic clients that require special attention.
* Assist with infrastructure level tuning and maintenance, interfacing with company I&O teams where necessary.
* Understand data requirements and the interface of the data ingestion processes to the end product and help relate that to more junior level operators and business customers.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge , skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education - Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or adequate work experience.
* Experience - 5-10 years relevant experience
* Understanding of database relationships and healthcare data.
* Strong SQL skills and competency in MSSQL.
* Ability to quickly develop competency in new technology, SQL languages, or Programming languages.
* Competency with spreadsheets and database reporting tools.
* Knowledge of common programming languages: VB.Net, C++, C#, etc.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to translate data into meaningful information in report or presentation formats.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Customer orientation.
* Preferred: Experience in leadership
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.