What you'll be doing...
The Data Manager is responsible for ensuring that both standard operational and ad hoc reports are delivered accurately and on time.
The Automation team provides the consumer organization with infrastructure reporting and analysis services for all automation programs and services related to Intelligent Process Automation projects. This position will be responsible for gaining access to and producing reports in a suite of elastic data services before the business demands them.
* Designing and developing application data for the business case, results, design, contracting and deployment of the rapidly growing business use of services on the automated services platforms.
* Keep business case up to date.
* Assists with development and presentation of all reporting activities.
* Work with leadership to understand upcoming meetings and executive reporting needs.
* Work with reporting team to create summary views of expected vs. actuals on a weekly basis.
* Draft recommended areas of exploration/focus based on where we are seeing fallout/misalignment, and work with operations team to ensure these are tracked.
* Work with reporting team to confirm key definitions and calculation methodologies.
* Works with operations team to ensure updated definitions/calculation methodologies are captured.
* Evaluate opportunities and impact of recommended initiatives to prioritize work.
* Partner with the innovation team on experiments, prototyping, and testing.
* Assess and manage risks and issues.
* Create and execute data quality programs and audits focused on standardization and accuracy.
* Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
* Proactively identify and implement data (and operational) improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
* Retrieve and analyze data using company provided tools, and other data management/BI systems.
* Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects.
* Perform data entry, data management and calculations.
* Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
* Interpret complex data interactions.
* Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and BT Accounting teams.
* Partners with the Innovation Hub on experimentation, prototyping, A/B testing and analytics related to experiments.
What we're looking for...
What we are looking for:
You have the ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines. You have strong communication skills both verbal and written and are proficient in engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders. You are creative, dynamic and results driven analyst that can support and drive the programs throughout the business. You are a motivated self-starter whose passionate about helping the business transform using data to guide decisions, deployments and results.
You need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree.
* Balance of project management technical skills, highly developed analytical skills, and managerial skills.
* Ability to work cross-functionally across HQ and Area teams, and influence leadership to drive results.
* Development and delivery of executive communication via advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Experience using SQL or other data mining tools to gather and synthesize operational data.
* Experience in MS SQL, excel database management system, data extraction method.
* Experience with NPS and JD Power.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.