At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Responsible for the analysis and delivery of client interfaces for ADP Compliance Solution products which include Employment Tax, Wage Payments, Wage Garnishments, Employment Verification, Unemployment Claims, and Tax Credits. This role works closely with our interface developers, implementation and Client Services to implement and support the client interface products. The CIS will present benefits and ease of use of the interface products to clients and prospective clients. This position serves as the subject matter expert from a functional and technical standpoint with regard to the client's ERP payroll system (such as; Workday, Oracle Cloud, Lawson, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Sage, Great Plains, Infinium, Deltek, and JD Edwards) and the ADP Compliance Solutions interface products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Support client needs related to Payroll & HRMS systems (specific ERP functional/technical knowledge a plus)
* Develops solutions to highly complex and critical business systems and projects by leveraging experience, background, and analytical skills.
* Understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs with the products and strategic direction of ADP. Responsible for gathering client specific data and processes that could have an effect on the standalone interface requirements. Document and test product interfaces for the import and export of client data. Present and discuss proposals with developer and other partners.
* Translate technical information to a non-technical audience and provide excellent follow-up with clients. Ensure correspondence & communication is complete, concise, professional & timely. Expresses written ideas clearly. Verbal presentations are logical & well thought out.
* Provide hands-on technical expertise and direction to the Account Management team to understand business challenges and user requirements that are translated into process and technical solutions.
* Document and report to all levels of management the status of projects to ensure deadlines are met.
* Supports the Client Integration Services team by participating in the resolution of issues and meeting inter-department objectives and goals. Provides feedback to support business and departmental objectives. Accepts responsibility for own actions to ensure success of the team.
* 3 years of experience with project/program management, or related function (planning, scheduling, project coordination, earned value analysis).
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent education and/or work experience.
* Demonstrates strong customer service orientation.
* Experience with Payroll and HRMS Systems preferred, or ERP Technical/Functional expertise with one or more of the following: PeopleSoft, Oracle, Infinium, JD Edwards or Lawson.
* Proven experience delivering project/client results to an organization.
* Good organizational skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Familiarity with Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT.
* Proficiency with PC Applications (i.e., MS Word, Excel).
* Database management skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented. Knowledge of 401(k) preferred.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.