We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Data Engineer is passionate about using data as a decision-making tool. They are excited about tackling complex business problems by bringing together different data sets and illuminating actionable insights in partnership with our internal customers. They rely on a deep understanding of diverse data structures as well as business operations to deliver thoughtfully designed reporting solutions that are transparent, easy to use, and drive data-based decision making. Through data coaching and trainings, they enable others by increasing the Tableau skillset and data fluency of Relativity as a whole.
* Role-models excellent customer support when assessing requests and connecting internal customers to relevant data.
* Independently designs and builds complex Tableau dashboards spanning a variety of departmental data sets.
* Performs data quality-control and debugs Tableau data-sources.
* Key contributor to Business Analytics Tableau end-user, desktop, and data best practices education efforts.
* Displays extreme passion for data and problem solving - is driven to ask the right questions and surface up business insights
* Experience with SaaS or subscription-based software company
* Intermediate knowledge of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel or other reporting tools
* Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
* Works efficiently under pressure and meets deadlines while balancing multiple projects and multiple stakeholders
* Excels at cross-team collaboration and knowledge-sharing
* Experience in a customer (internal and external) facing role
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, math/statistics/data science, or similar discipline, and at least 3 years equivalent work experience
* Intermediate to advanced data visualization skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We're dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.