McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Data Engineer (Hiring at all levels!)
We are looking for driven individuals to join our team of passionate software and data engineers in creating Capital One's next generation of data products and capabilities. Candidates should possess deep knowledge across technologies and have a strong background in software and data engineering.
* You will work in a team of software and data engineers who will build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery for our Spark and streaming data hub
* You will transform complex analytical models in scalable, production-ready solutions
* You will continuously integrate and ship code into our cloud production environments
* You will develop cloud based applications from the ground up using a modern technology stack
* You will work directly with Product Owners and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment
* Develop sustainable data driven solutions with current new generation data technologies to drive our business and technology strategies
* Design robust systems with an eye on the long-term maintenance and support of the application
* Leverage reusable code modules to solve problems across the team and organization