Job Description Req/Job ID: 978658BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Analytics
Store ID: 58491: Sears Holdings Management Corp
The role will be a hybrid between a data architect responsible for retrieving, storing, and organizing data from a variety of sources, and an analytics architect that will build clear visualizations that can drive business insights.
The ideal candidate should be brilliant problem solver and clear communicator with a strong desire to learn and expand their abilities and exposure to both systems, business, and people.
* Partner with clients to understand business needs and drive the development & delivery
* Architect and own ETL processes for retrieving data and consolidating data systems.
* Develop clear visualizations in Excel and tableau that translate data to business users.
* Build cloud-based (Google BigQuery) datastores that are efficient for use and have clear structure and documentation.
* Build automation scripts to interface with 3rd party APIs.
* Explore new datasets and identify how best to integrate for business benefit.
* Develop visualization and analytics as required, and desired
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or equivalent/related degree.
* End to end Data warehouse and Business intelligence application design, architect and development experience .
* 5+ yrs. total experience with at least 2+ year experience architecting and building BI applications extensively.
* 3+ Years of experience in any one of the BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Microstrategy, etc.
* 3+ Years of experience with scripting and automation using python, java, shell, etc.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment with result oriented mindset.
* Detail oriented with proven analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
* Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast-paced environment, and have a high degree of self-management with clear communication and commitment to delivery timelines.
* Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience.
* Above average capabilities with common analytics tools and Microsoft Office suite.