Interested in the gig economy? Come be a part of it. The Amazon Flex Analytics Team is building the global business intelligence platform that powers Amazon Flex worldwide. We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
We are looking for candidates who want to help shape the future of Flex. Specifically, we are looking for an outstanding Data Engineer who is passionate about data architecture and wants help us use data to understand Flex Driver behavior and satisfaction. In this role, you will develop and support the analytic technologies that give our teams flexible and structured access to their data, including implementation of a BI platform, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization.
The successful candidate considers themselves an enterprise data architect. You should excel in the design, creation, and management of analytical data infrastructure. You will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable processes to publish data and build solutions to reconcile data for integrity and accuracy of data sets used for analysis and reporting. You should have broad understanding of RDBMS, ETL, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Governance and Data Lakes. Experience with Python, R, or Spark is highly preferred and will put you at the top of the list.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your skills in the following areas:
* Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure providing access to large datasets and computing power
* Managing AWS resources like S3, Redshift, Kinesis Stream/Firehose, EC2, Cloud Formation and EMR
* Developing with and managing code based ETL orchestration tools like Airflow
* Collaborate with data scientists, BIEs and BAs to deliver high quality data pipelines that support org-wide reporting and analysis
* Optimize the performance of business-critical queries and dealing with ETL job related issues
* Create and support data pipelines built on AWS technologies including EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Redshift/Spectrum and Athena
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.