Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company's 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
We are currently searching for a Data Engineer to join the Enterprise Data team. Embedded in the Marketing team, your primary role will be to implement business intelligence solutions on the Enterprise Data Platform to support the social and media marketing activity.
Leveraging big data technologies, you will work in close collaboration with marketing business analysts and other IT teams in order to help marketers obtain a holistic view of media campaigns and their performance in achieving the desired consumer response.
* Design, Implement and Maintain data pipelines in our architecture
* Structure the data in our data platform (Data Lake and Data Warehouse)
* Ensure best practices and data quality guidelines during project phases
* Implement and monitor data quality indicators across the entire data pipeline
* Contribute to the development of internal tools and automation of processes
* Be proactive in quality control such as monitoring and fixing data quality issues
* Collaborate with team members, product managers and product analysts to understand business and data needs
* Support the existing processes running in production
* Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership
* 3-5 years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in IT related field
* Advanced experience with SQL (Teradata preferred)
* Experience with programming languages (Java, Python, Shell scripting…)
* Experience in analyzing data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
* Experience managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
* Experience with data modeling
* Experience working with agile methodologies and tools
* Experience working with Big Data technologies
* Experience with reporting tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy …)
* Experience in Quality Control (QC), testing and Data Quality Management
* Gamer and passionate about the game industry
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is a publishing and distribution company of interactive entertainment products worldwide.