Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Consider joining our growing team of data and analytics experts responsible for expanding our data and pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for multiple functional teams. We support our data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You will engage in supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. Do you find the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives most exciting? We really should explore together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Data Factory and Databricks.
* Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
* Craft analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to deliver actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
* Work with partners including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
* Orchestrate large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Seek out, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
* Partner with data and analytics talent to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems Management or related field.
* At least 5 years of data engineering experience/ETL experience leveraging tools such as Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Data Factory, Informatica and Ab Initio.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.