Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Triumph is organized into several market-facing Business Units and operating companies. You will be a member of Triumph Aerospace Structures (TAS) Business Unit, Headquartered at Arlington, Texas. Apart of the Data Analytics and Application Developer Team, will provide a valuable skill set to assist in improving the Triumph Aerostructure Supply Chain performance, Operations Execution, and Materials Management at seven different US Manufacturing sites.
The incumbent will partner with the Managers and Leaders from Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Materials, Warehousing, Planning, Logistics, and Information Technology to support and drive results. The primarily purpose of this role is use applications and methods to analyze large volumes of operational and system data, preform supportive Extract Transform and Load activities, program Robot Automation Processing Bots, understand, define, and communicate key data relationships and help mitigate Operational performance risks.
Primary Focus Areas:
Descriptive Analytics- Data aggregation and data mining methods to identify patterns and relationships that would not otherwise be visible or understood.
Diagnostic Analytics- Using business rules, process definitions, and Continuous improvement methodologies to ID potential Root Causes, significant or contributive drivers.
Predictive Analytics- Identifying future probabilities, regressions, and trends.
Prescriptive Analytics - Identifying the best outcome to future events, setting control limits, parameters & KPIs, and suggesting decision options to best mitigate risk and improve current system KPOs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and deploy analytics tools and IT applications to support the business.
* Support Ad Hoc, local and enterprise reports and processes, as more robust automation is developed.
* Build and/or support internal company system reporting and data analytics suites.
* Support system integration events and process improvements.
* Collect and manage Meta-data and Business Rules libraries.
* Management and Administrate tools, applications, SharePoint Folders, and Network folders.
* Use flat files, "Big Data", or Data Warehouse to compile, cleanse, prepare, analyze, and create Bizrules.
* ETL Processes.
* SQL Scripting to extract or execute actions in ERP System.
* Robotic Automated Process Bot programming.
* Data Warehouse Hydration.
* Create programming and develop Visualizations.
* Bachelor's degree with a concentration in data science, information systems, computer sciences, industrial or manufacturing engineering, or an equivalent level of degree
* Must be proficient in SAP (Specifically: MM, PP, SCM, and QM functions).
* Knowledge or proficiency in other ERP systems, a plus- Sightline.
* Must be proficient MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Excel VBA programming.
* Functional or awareness in Microsoft Office 360 applications (Teams, Project, Excel, SharePoint).
* Citizenship and Travel- US Citizen or Green Card Holder with ability to travel (Domestic and International) possibly up to 10%.
* Energetic, analytical, good organizational skills, and results oriented.
* 3+ years of experience in IT system deployment and/or industrial or manufacturing engineering & operations, with IT Systems or programming credentials preferred.
* Programming and Scripting languages- C, C++, R, JAVA, Ruby, Python, SQL and XML.
* Analytics and Reporting Tools- Alteryx, SAS, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Yellowfin, or MS Power BI