Point72 Asset Management is looking for a data developer / database (DB) programmer. In this role you will be required to support the current data environment and data needs for the analytics team focusing on data sourcing, ETL, performance optimization, production support and daily maintenance.
What you'll do
* Be a member of a team that is a part of the internal quant trading effort
* Take ownership of managing data pipelines to support research and production applications
* Managing and maintaining current DB servers and instances
* Working with internal resources or external data vendors to ingest data, process data, and setup systematic processes
* Building highly dependable extract, transform, and load procedures
* Have 2+ years of working experience as a DB programmer, data analyst or any related position working with large datasets
* Team player with a strong work ethic, high level of maturity, and a proactive nature
* Experience working with financial / equity data is a plus
We take care of our people
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
* Fully-paid health care benefits
* Mental and physical wellness programs
* Tuition assistance
* A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 is a global asset management firm led by Steven Cohen that uses Discretionary Long/Short, Macro, and Systematic strategies to invest in eight offices across the globe. We look for people who want to build a career with us - people who want to innovate, experiment, and be the best at what they do - while adhering to the highest ethical standards.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.