Now Brewing in the BI and Data Services team! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a Starbucks BI Data Design and Visualization Analyst you will . . .
Work closely with other system analysts, developers, and key business stakeholders to design optimum and uplifting UI/UX applications and dashboards. Additionally, you will work with others on the BI Self Service team to ensure best practices in their design and development of dashboards by customers to ensure their end product meets the highest level of quality in all aspects - look and feel, performance and quality.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
* Utilize user-experience design techniques and data visualization best practices to build reports and dashboards that are branded, and accessibility enabled resulting in user friendly experience and responsive design for mobile.
* Lead user-centered design sessions to align stakeholders and fellow teammates on data visualization product vision and general project roadmap.
* Establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
* Deliver dashboard solutions that are stable, secure, and compliant with company standards and practices.
* Contribute tactically and strategically to the BI data delivery roadmap.
* Direct the team's best practices for in dashboard design, user-experience, and establishing branded solutions
* Uses query tools to write ad-hoc queries for mass data analysis and operational reports
* Interact with and support business customers with questions regarding BI data, SQL, Tableau, and visualization best practices.
We'd love to hear from people who are: (Summary of Experience)
* Experienced leading user-centered design sessions across multiple stakeholders
* Understands implications from design and implementation choices, including scalability, durability, flexibility, security, user accessibility, realized software quality and effectiveness in learning; and incorporates new technologies.
* Knowledge of current BI Visualization Tools such Tableau and Power BI
* Works well in a team environment
* An ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in a changing environment
* Bachelor's degree in technical field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, User Centered Design
* Passion for making a positive impact on customers lives through your work
* Solution-oriented approach to problem solving when engaging with team members, other designers, product managers , engineers, business stakeholders and technology leadership
* Understanding of data quality and governance best practices and familiarity with tools in this area
* Strong data analytics experience
* 2 years of experience in Agile delivery
* Proficient in SQL, Python
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It's time for you to #beapartner. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Starbucks is a chain of restaurants that retails handcrafted coffee, tea and fresh food items.