Job ID R91659 Date posted Jun. 14, 2019
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Data Center Systems Consultant to join our team. This role is remote based position and supports named accounts. We seek individuals who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and strive to ensure our Clients' success. The ideal candidate will be based in the Long Island or surrounding area.
The DCSC is a quota carrying, technical sales resource focused on architecting and driving the sale of Dell Technologies data center solutions, with specific focus on servers, networking, HCI and storage. The DCSC is an essential member of a field account team with an objective to develop new business through thorough understanding of both short and long term customer requirements.
* Develops trust and grows relationships with customers' tech teams and decision makers
* Designs and demonstrates the value our solutions to advance customers business objectives
* Uncovers, manages & advances opportunities and pipeline
* Works closely with extended team members, including account executives, inside teams, and field specialists to develop territory strategy
* Must be well versed in server architecture and workloads and have knowledge networking & storage solutions/architectures.
* Ability to architect & present solutions focused on data center architecture
* Ability to drive customer meetings and actively work on uncovering & closing opportunities
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
* Typically 5+ years of field sales experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Apply now Apply now