Caci International Inc
Data Center Services Specialist - Virginia
Req #: 222596
Location: Manassas, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for a Data Center Services Specialist to support a large and complex IT operations program.
What you'll get to do:
As a Data Center Services Specialist, you will be responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures in support of data centers in Virginia.
More about your role:
* Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity.
* Demonstrate understanding of a Data Center IT Operations environment and the knowledge to use the software tools utilized to perform day-to-day functions
* Able to perform high volume/low impact tasks in an efficient and knowledgeable manner.
* Provide break/fix support including component replacement, hardware troubleshooting, operating system installation.
* Able to proficiently perform data center support tasks with little guidance.
* Demonstrate hands-on practical knowledge of systems and policies.
* Operational management tasks including the prioritization of ticketing queues, working to resolve escalations, and clearing blocking issues to enable continued delivery of datacenter support activities
* Part of a 24x7 coverage team; shifts will include day, mid, and night shifts.
You'll bring these qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, or a related discipline and 5 years + of experience related in the IT field or equivalent work/education experience.
* Experience with ticketing tools like Jira, Remedy, SM9, and ServiceNow and understand the overall ticket management process.
* Two years' experience supporting IT equipment or related technology.
* Experience with Windows systems and MS Office.
* Must be willing to obtain Microsoft Server+, Microsoft Network+, and HP APS certifications.
* Must obtain baseline OEM certifications for server support within 60 days.
These qualifications would be nice to have:
* Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, etc)
* Solid Analytical Skills
* Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc