Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity? Phacil, an employee owned IT consulting company, is seeking a Data Center Ops - VTC/Unified Communications for an important customer in Quantico, VA. Join an amazing group of dedicated professionals and see the possibilities!
We bring service excellence and professional commitment delivering quality service and ferocious execution to our Federal Government customers. We provide solutions in the areas of Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Software & Systems Engineering, Cloud & Managed Services and Network Engineering. Join us by applying at www.phacil.com/careers/opportunities .
Clearance required to start: Secret
Daily job responsibilities:
* Responsibilities include maintaining and administering VTC and unified communications environments;
* Performing updates to all VTC and mobile tools;
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other system problems;
* Replacing faulty VTC hardware components when required;
* Develop and conduct end-user training on UC equipment capabilities.
* Provide A/V setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
* Provide Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) desk phone support, to include deployments, troubleshooting, configuration, problem management, training, and maintenance;
* Provide VTC provisioning, setup, configuration, call scheduling, and problem management.
Certifications or specialties:
* 5-7 years of related work experience
* One of the following: CompTIA Security + CE Certified, CASP, CCNA-Security, CISSP