Redapt Attunix was founded on a simple and core principle - to deliver real and relevant business results for our clients. To be clear, this statement is less about what we do, and more about who we are. It starts with individual accountability and is reinforced by a company culture that values the essence of what it means to serve - taking a vested interest in the challenges before us and taking responsibility to help achieve the desired outcomes.
Data/Business Intelligence/Analytics Project Manager
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for leading teams to deliver customer-facing project(s) in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics space. Responsibilities will include managing resources, schedules, budgets and adhering to quality and SDLC control guidelines of our PMO throughout the full project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. This role is also expected to contribute to process improvement initiatives as they relate to improving project delivery.
Project management at Attunix is not just about following a process, it is about being proactive and engaged in driving the project forward, so we are looking for someone who has the ability to collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
* Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
* Project planning and management including; task and schedule management and risk management
* Project reporting including: providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership, and reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
* Stakeholder management including; managing customer expectations for project deliverables, status meetings, and change proposals
* Team management including; managing development team task assignments and holding team members accountable for commitments, coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project and program team
* Deepening the client relationship through actively identifying pre-sales conversations and future project opportunities.
* Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Participating in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities for the organization
* Monitoring, tracking and controlling outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
* 5+ years of technical project management.
* Understanding of technologies and concepts related to Business Intelligence and Data including Enterprise Data Warehouses, Dashboards and Reporting (visualizations), Machine Learning and AI
* Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
* Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
* Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
* Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
* Able to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
* Strong organization skills and an ability to manage competing demands
* Listening and analytical skills to objectively evaluate and escalate complex project risks and issues
* Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS etc.) is a bonus.
* 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
* 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
We just really love IT! Data Center Infrastructure & Cloud Engineering Services.