Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Data Automation Workflow Engineer
CADs Workflow Engineer will be accountable for designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise-wide data workflows well as engaging in business projects to create customized solutions, both on-premise and Cloud managed instances/environment. Will actively participate in defining long term strategies for all aspects of the enterprise environment including Production, QA, DEV, Test, etc., monitoring, administration, performance and business continuity.
The ideal candidate will be able to be a hybrid resource, supporting the CADs side as well as the software side for cloud support and migration.
* Build/Re-build complex workflows to perform efficiently using CA Atomic AROW tool.
* Supporting Enterprise Environment 24x5, including on-call rotation.
* Continuously deploy best practices by staying on top of latest and greatest tech trends and exhibit technical subject matter expertise.
* Perform change/incident management. Coordinate, communicate, and execute maintenance activities, upgrades, and patching for monitoring tools. Understand and follow IT processes including Change & Configuration, Problem, Incident and Service Readiness and other established team procedures. Troubleshooting issues (2nd and 3rd), providing break fix management and technical support, and ensuring SLA's are met.
* Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
* Participate and/or perform vendor evaluations, proof of concepts and testing of proposed solutions.
* Assist with developing, defining, documenting best practices for Cloud Automation Data Workflows and maintaining IT strategy and standards.
* Add input for designing and implementing business continuity solutions focused on operational high availability environment (on premises and public cloud).
* Partners with business customers to provide value-add solutions and enhancements to their processes, projects and services.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years of Enterprise Workflow scheduling experience (CA Atomic - AROW, BMC Software Control M, IBM Tivoli, UC4 Software, Tidal)
* At least 2 years of experience in IT role (software development, helpdesk, systems administrator)
* At least 1 year of experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud Provider environment)
* At least 1 year of experience in Scripting (Java, Chef, Ruby, Python, Powershell, Bash, SQL)
* At least 1 year of experience with Agile practices and Scrum methodologies
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Information Technology/or other technical fields
* Excellent technical and analytical skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Organized and detailed documentation skills
* Work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
* AWS Certification or other Cloud Certification
* Scripting - Java, Chef, Ruby, Python, Powershell, Bash, SQL or any other languages to demonstrate the ability to write and execute code.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.