* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
* 5+ years of Software Technology client facing experience
* Experience and demonstrable technical expertise in enterprise-class Data Architecture, Solutions, Big Data migrations or IT transformation - (e.g., Data lake, different warehouse platforms, etc.)
* Functional knowledge of financial services product lines (e.g., Derivatives, Securities, SFT, Deposits, Loans, Securitization)
* Expertise in business functions across Risk, Compliance, and Finance (e.g., AML, CCAR, Treasury Liquidity, Loan pricing, billing management, content management, Basel, BCBS, Regulatory reporting)
* Deep knowledge of industry standard financial services solutions, products and their vendors (e.g., Oracle OFSAA, ALM, Flexcube, Teradata FSLDM, nCino)
* Ability to make assessments of the client data architecture, understanding their platforms and Data Warehouse
* Recommend the future data architecture, hosting strategy, tools, and vendors
* Foster technology innovation while applying a broad and current industry perspective on technology trends/opportunities
* Assess and recommend data governance - from data ingestion to data mart
* Experience with startup or startup like working environment demonstrating technology thought leadership
* Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with senior executives at large companies
* Demonstrate high learning agility
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with Digital McKinsey in either New York or Pittsburgh. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to Big / Fast Data, agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You'll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for designing mission critical digital solutions on various platforms, including analytics and big data solutions.
In this role you will be involved in serving large global financial services companies in building secure and scalable Data architectures, designing mission-critical digital solutions on big data solutions, and play a key role in counseling clients and, knowledge and practice development.
You will be a core member of the Digital McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from designing Big Data platform, having a strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
Our development teams are small, flexible and build highly scalable and secured solutions. We help clients construct Big Data solutions providing strategic direction, designing and driving architecture and implementation plan.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.