.Are you a Data Analytics specialist? Do you have Data Warehousing and/or Hadoop/Data Lake experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges in the world today? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you want to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest data analytic technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. These professional services engagements involve emerging technologies like AI, IoT, and Data Analytics. This role will specifically focus on Data and Analytics capabilities and helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent our customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
At AWS, we are hiring the best Data / Analytics cloud computing consultants, who can help our clients and partners derive business value from Data in the cloud. Our consultants will collaborate with partner and client teams to deliver proof-of-concept projects, conduct topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, IoT, batch/real-time data processing, Data and Business intelligence. This role will specifically focus on Data processing capabilities and helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent our customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
* Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Amazon Redshift.
* Solutions - Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Data & Analytics service offerings.
* Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
* Insights - Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
* Push the envelope - Cloud computing is reducing the historical "IT constraint" on businesses. Imagine bold possibilities and work with our clients and partners to find innovative new ways to satisfy business needs through Data / Business Intelligence cloud computing.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.