Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development life-cycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Data Architectures professionals demonstrate data architecture skills and specific experience in designing, implementing and testing data architectures, covering one or more of the structured and unstructured data, enterprise and integration data model domains.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
* Work with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by delivering one or more data hub projects and programs
* Shape client solutions and support the sales cycle, including development of the strategy, definition of the analytics vision and strategies, development of the business case, redefinition of the operating model and talent strategy, management of the change journey to deliver sustainable business value, and driving the comprehensive technology solution & architecture for the client needs on leading technology platforms
* Act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey
* Responsible for creating current and to-be state consumer data models (leverage automation)
* Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data across systems, collection, storage, processing, management, governance and analysis of data
* Be accountable for mobilizing the delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the engagement
* Provide leadership to the delivery teams on "what to do" and "how to do it"
* Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to Delivery best practices and principles
* Play a key role on the leadership team - building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
* Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
* Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
* Take financial ownership: ability to manage project financials
* Originate and develop sales opportunities
* Build strong and lasting client relationships