The Worldwide Customer Success team focuses on helping our customers get to successful business outcomes using our technology and solution offerings. The Data Science team under the Customer Success PMO is responsible for designing and executing enterprise strategies that will empower the field customer success teams unblock their customer's consumption challenges. This team works in an agile environment on several strategic projects leading cross functional teams and other data science organizations.
* A minimum of 5+years of experience with strong background in data science, machine learning and statistics
* A bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field (Master's or higher preferred)
* Experience with statistical programming in R, Python
* Experience working with big data systems for ad hoc query and data preparation
* Experience in developing Apps, scorecards and reports using PowerBI, PowerApps and Flow
* Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration skills and Program Management skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Inform and support strategic decision making to accelerate customer cloud consumption by leveraging Data and Science in a fast-paced agile environment
* Collaborate with other data science teams to develop statistical/machine learning models for customer segmentation, classification and propensity models to develop growth hacks, proactive churn management etc.to guide field teams to successfully execute strategies
* Collaborate with Analytics and BI teams to develop insightful operational dashboards & reporting for Customer Success teams.
* Champion the culture of data driven decision making
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.