We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time. Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
We welcome your interest in joining Holland America Group - a division of Carnival Corporation. Holland America Group includes Holland America Line and Seabourn (both headquartered in Seattle, Washington), Princess Cruise Lines (headquartered in Santa Clarita, California), and P&O Australia (headquartered in Sydney). Holland America Group operates a combined total of 41 cruise ships with 36,000 employees worldwide. This position will be located in our Seattle office.
A Cross functional role that is responsible for supporting Environmental & Safety data analytics via the Sea Event reporting platform. Will conduct data validation, document specifications for BI Reports. Acts as first point of contact for shipboard users, responsible for communication with shipboard and shore side users, onboard training, user and testing documentation and issue resolution
* Execute day-to-day administrator functions of Sea Event reporting platform
* Conduct routine data validation in the sea event reporting platform. Conduct the final data validation check on all reports after they have been reviewed by the SME, and before they are closed.
* Interact with IT to follow up on trouble tickets and resolving issues. Ensure suggestions from fleet are directed to the responsible person ashore for review and comment.
* Ensure system user manuals are up to date, provide shipboard and remote training as necessary.
* Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, and execute pre-deployment testing while ensuring results are recorded. * Identify new analytical and detail reporting solutions, or modification / improvements to existing reporting.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred * Operational experience in Systems Administration and / or data management preferred * Excellent attention to detail * Proficient with business productivity applications such as MS Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint, and MS Project. * Working knowledge of project management tools, such as JIRA * Possess strong communication, project management and organizational skills. * Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Flexible Work Schedule! -9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
* Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
* Travel - Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
* Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
* Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
* Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 80% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
* 401(k) - Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
* Profit Sharing Plan - Eligible after 1 year of service
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
* Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development * Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.