The Data and Reporting Analyst will report to the Manager, Reporting and Analytics and work cross functionally with finance, sales, marketing, business intelligence, IT and product management. This role will provide reporting and data analysis to many different business teams as well as contribute to the day-to-day execution of the business operations plan. This is a key position that will provide support and business intelligence to the many different business organizations and senior level executives. As such, an experienced person with proven attention to detail and accuracy is required for this role.
The Data and Reporting Analyst is an individual contributor role expected to perform certain functions that may include:
* Complicated Excel functions requiring advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and macros
* Experience using Excel as an interface to external data sources preferred
* Large scale Excel data cleaning and merging
* Develop easily understood, insightful and intuitive business facing reports
* Manage, analyze and secure confidential and sensitive data
* Detailed analysis of complex data with the ability to find and communicate interesting or anomalous patterns
* Business leader and executive staff interaction
* Ad hoc reporting as necessary
* A Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* A minimum of 1-2 years of experience preferably in a technology business, finance or sales/business operations environment required
* Individual must be a team-oriented self-starter with good problem-solving skills and ability to interact positively and successfully with all levels of the company
* Must be an expert at Microsoft Excel with exceptionally strong formula and data analytics skills
* Salesforce.com experience preferred
* Business Intelligence platform experience with tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau preferred
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* High energy level - willingness and desire to do what is needed to get the job done
Position primary works in office environment. Sitting for long period of time. Use of computer monitor and keyboard is required.
Why Work for WatchGuard?
At WatchGuard we create smart security, simply done. We're a leader in building cyber security hardware, wireless, and cloud solutions that protect small and midsize businesses, and distributed enterprises worldwide. Our award-winning network security solutions provide layered, enterprise-grade protection that is easy to deploy and manage. Whether you are an industry veteran, or at the beginning of your career, now is an amazing time to work in the security industry, and there's never been a better time to be at WatchGuard.
We love solving the industry's toughest challenges, and our innovation keeps our customers ahead of increasingly sophisticated hackers, which has fueled record revenues. We're heavily reinvesting in the company, and driving rapid acceleration across all aspects of our business. As a result, our employee base has nearly doubled in the last three years, organically and through acquisition.
Our company culture places intense focus on our customers and employees. From the newest employee to our CEO, you'll find that each person at WatchGuard embodies our core values: accountability, passion for success, community building, and maintaining a customer focus in all things.
WatchGuard Technologies is privately backed by equity firms Vector Capital and Francisco Partners, and has headquarters in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. participates in E-Verify
WatchGuard provides unified threat management solutions that combine firewall, virtual private networks and security services.