Auto req ID: 184781BR
Bring your passion and talent to our stage and continue to share our future and deliver innovative products to our consumers.
You care about what your work means to the rest of the world - so do we. Imagine what can happen when we work together.
Global Data and Analytics Delivery Manager will be responsible for delivering Data and Analytics Projects across PepsiCo. The Manager will be accountable for gathering requirements, providing estimates and delivering projects. The manager will have budget accountabilities as well as people development accountabilities. This person will have 3 employees and 1 contractor reporting to them. You will also be accountable for projects in the areas of SalesForce Data delivery, SAP project delivery, and Ecomm data delivery.
* On time and on budget delivery of master data enhancement deliverables for FLNA business in SAP NA.
* Develop business and technical knowledge to estimate new business requirements
* Provide weekly status, identifying risks and issues to project leadership
* Manage team that will perform Testing, Functional Designs, and Functional Mapping Designs
* Tracking and reporting of status
* Bachelors degree in Business or Information Technology
* Prior experience including data analysis, project methodology including testing and documentation a plus
* Strong, self-driven analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills including excellent oral and written skills
* Manager or Lead skills
* Computer degree (BA or BS)
* 10+ years of expertise in leading or managing data projects
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.