Salient CRGT is seeking a Data Analyst to perform analysis and validation activities supporting an enterprise data warehousing program. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology (OIT), Data and Business Intelligence Support Services (DBIS) has been tasked with implementing Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (DW/BI) solutions. The Data Analyst will support the program by working with the user community to ensure that they are able to use the data analytics tools and that their resulting reports are accurate.
* Provide the business community with knowledge, skills, and abilities to utilize data analytics reporting tools effectively
* Execute change management effectively by promoting the system's usefulness among the user community and ensuring end-user buy-in and satisfaction
* Analyze and address any end user reporting requests
* Assist to create training tailored to the sites' needs by utilizing in-class training, webinars, or any other training methods
* Develop, publish, and revise course and instructional materials for training/ user groups
* Evaluate training needs to support the development of learning objectives; collaborate with managers and subject matter experts on the learning objectives, content, and delivery of proposed courses.
* Support the development of short- and long-term training initiatives to support organization's mission
* Research, evaluate, and recommend external training programs, courses, materials, and instructors to ensure training and development needs are met.
* 2-3 years of experience with SQL, basic SQL skills
* Working knowledge of Agile development and best practices
* Minimum of 2 years of software testing experience
* Experience testing in a Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
* Working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), SAS, and/ or Tableau preferred.
* 1-2 years of experience with JIRA or similar tool
* Prior experience with Agile automated testing and Continuous Integration tools
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.