Counsyl, Inc. has combined with Myriad Genetics' Preventive Care business unit to form Myriad Women's Health, Inc., a premier genetic screening and personalized medicine testing company. Our genetic screens and tests provide actionable information, empowering women and their families to make critical and timely healthcare decisions, whether they're thinking about starting a family or evaluating risk for hereditary cancer. We strive to put patients first, clinicians in control and costs in their place. We seek to transform the execution of complex genetic testing and screening through our three high-value products that include end-to-end workflow features making for seamless delivery of Myriad Women's Health's products to patients.
We are seeking a Data Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis of patient data (in accordance with laboratory processes) in a high throughput environment.
What you'll do:
* Own and develop a data analytics platform to support Laboratory Operations and the Science teams
* Design dashboards and reporting to track the efficiency of the lab
* Enable users in R&D and the lab to self-serve their data analytics needs through tools and training
* Work on cross-functional teams to monitor the success of improvements to our products and lab processes
* Expert in data modeling and SQL
* Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau
* Familiarity with Python (preferred) or R
* Experience in lab processes and/or automation
* Minimum BS or BA degree preferably in biology, chemistry or physics with 4+ years of work experience
* OR MS in Biology, Chemistry, or Physics and 2+ years of work experience
* Experience with shell scripting
* Familiarity with git for version control
* Experience using Looker for business analytics
* Experience working in quality control
* Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructures
About Our Company
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.