United States of America - Virginia, Arlington
AECOM has an opportunity for a
Data Analyst to support our new program in Arlington, VA.
* Monitor and support updates to the legacy systems interface agreements, requirements, and designs until systems are retired.
* Support the engineering analysis and requirements refinement of additional legacy system interfaces.
* Profile data quality; provide feedback to Army component representatives and system owners.
* Support resolution of identified data errors with Stakeholders
* Develop and maintain Data Dictionary
* Monitor and assess Data Quality Improvement Process
* Facilitate interaction between interface representatives and other systems to ensure System Interface Agreements address the appropriate data for interfaces.
* Perform analysis of data services in a prototype/sandbox environment that can be used to validate concepts with external systems.
* Review the data architecture to ensure it supports the requirements for reporting/analytics and internal and external data exchange.
* Support of publishing and maintaining the Metadata in compliance with DoDI 8320.02.
* Review of designs, ESB, ETL, interfaces, and web services that will be used for data exchange.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
* 4 year degree in computer field.
* 5 year or more years relevant experience with Oracle 12c experience, PL/SQL, or Database Architecture and Design.
* Active, fully adjudicated Secret security clearance.
* Previous experience with PeopleSoft data structures, Army legacy systems data structures, DISA Data/Database STIGs, Army and DoD Regulations is preferred.
* Knowledge of Army Human Resources systems and data.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 208731BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.