At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking a Data Analysis Engineer specialization in Data analysis using Excel, SQL, Python or Oracle, Red shift database, and Tableau of Warehouse operations for our World Wide Design & Innovation Engineering Team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
* Analyze, model and interpret data for Amazon warehouse operations
* Data analysis using Excel, Pivot tables, and perform predictive & Regression analysis (including Pivot Tables, dynamic dashboards, array functions, Power Pivots, VBA, etc)
* Querying using SQL, scripting using Python , Oracle, Kornshell from to extract data from various database sources such as
Redshift, Teradata, Netezza
* Data modeling using various data modeling tools and data visualization using Tableau
* Create effective data analysis reports and communicate with stakeholders
* Solve complex problem using high level of mathematical ability, methodical and logical approach with Accuracy and attention details
* Innovate and simplify data analysis process to standardize and improve
* Support Worldwide Engineering design teams by providing necessary data for design of process flows and selection of various MHE's
* Manage multiple data analysis projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors.
* Support process improvement initiatives among site operations, engineering, and corporate systems groups by providing relevant data.
* Provide technical leadership for large-scale industrial engineering projects using MS Excel, AutoCAD, and MS Projects.
* Lead and coordinate data analysis efforts between internal teams and outside vendors to develop optimal solutions for the network, including equipment specification, material flow, process design, and site layout.
* Deliver results according to project schedules and quality
* Support to develop design solutions to the best-in-class process flow to improve the throughput of the fulfillment facilities
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.