Array Information Technology Inc
ARRAY is in need of a Dashboard Developer to support one of our local county government clients and their Information Management & Technology Division. The Dashboard Developer will be supporting the public safety office in developing new dashboards to better track data metrics for budgetary and safety projects. The developer must meet the following qualification:
* Experience (at least 2 years) with the Maryland State Police (MSP) "Delta Plus" and vehicle reports of MSP Automated Crash Reporting System (ACRS). This includes configuring "Data-Bak3" to upload records from "E-Tix" to IMTD MS SQL databases.
* Knowledge of law enforcement terminology (at least 2 years) including; traffic reporting, false alarm, accident reporting, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and law enforcement records management systems.
* Demonstrated working experience (at least 5 years) with the following Information Builders Incorporated (IBI) products:
* WebFOCUS InfoAssist
* Self-Service Data Discovery
* WebFOCUS App Studio
* WebFOCUS ReportCaster
* WebFOCUS Portal
* WebFOCUS RStat
* iWay 7
* Experience (at least 5 years) in formatting IBI Dashboards. Including programming from various data sources, bar graphs and sophisticated comparison models.
* Demonstrated ability to integrate law enforcement Oracle and SQL data sources. Creating views of various database products.
* Proven methodologies of quality control (QC) of various data sources. Please provide examples of demonstrated practices.
* Familiarity with law enforcement recruitment and aspects of Office Candidate selection process.
* Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) programming and integration with County resources.
* Involvement with current Data Montgomery projects. Including QC of data and integration of law enforcement data.
* Experience with transitioning various Access databases to MS SQL.
* Programming skills with CAD programming and assisting with transitioning vendors.
* Knowledge of CryWolf False Alarm Reporting Section (FARS) reporting software.
* Familiarity with law enforcement "Use of Force" procedures and reporting methodology.
* Possess a Microsoft Certified Professional Certificate in Web Applications.
* Requirement includes having a Bachelor's Degree or better in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience in maintaining existing MS SQL, Access and My SQL databases. Updating existing code and applying service pack updates.
* Ability to troubleshoot existing IBI code and remedy issues.
* Experience with the following applications: DB2, Oracle, SQLServer, JCL, Visual Basic, MS Access, HTML, Java Script, Data Migrator, WebFOCUS Maintain, FOCUS for Windows, and MVS FOCUS
Array Information Technology, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, verteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
About Array Information Technology Inc
ARRAY is a nationally recognized small business that has received national and regional awards for its growth achievements.