Cybersecurity Vulnerability Researcher
Req #: 218009
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
* Independently and/or collaboratively analyze and reverse engineer software implementations and protocols to determine possible vulnerability issues.
* Develop new and innovative discovery and automation tools and techniques to support vulnerability research.
More About the Role:
* Become a subject matter expert in various network technologies and products (e.g. IP/MPLS, 4G LTE, Optical Transport, etc)
* Research solutions to challenging cyber security and computer networking problems
* Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses
* Lead reverse engineering tasks on Windows, Linux, mobile device and other embedded platforms
* Develop relationships with customers and cooperatively identify new approaches to address customer needs
* Identify, propose and execute new research ideas
* Travel to other LGS Labs locations or customer sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies.
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS Labs EH&S policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as required
* Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the duties of the position
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ethical hacking skills and experience with reverse engineering tools
* Strong Computer science and networking background with expert knowledge in IP networking, cyber security and software development
* Strong software development skills and demonstrated experience in current languages such as C, C++.
* Experience with Linux operating systems at all layers (boot, kernel space, user space)
* Experience with software development and reverse engineering of embedded systems
* Demonstrated ability to identify vulnerabilities in complex software system platforms beyond basic linux and windows platforms.
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Recognized contributions within the reverse engineering and vulnerability research community.
* Demonstrated competency with reverse engineering tools e.g. Radare2, IDApro, Ghidra, Ollydbg, gdb
* Demonstrated competency with multiple assembly languages, including: MIPS, x86, PowerPC, ARM
* BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
* Preferably a minimum of 5-7 years of related work experience.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.