Cybersecurity Technical Support
Req #: 219669
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do: Under direct direction, provide technical support of software development and hardware infrastructure in R&D program labs. The programs are for applied research and technology in an advanced networking and communication organization that supports U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities.
More About this Role: Contribute to the success of Cyberspace Solutions by supporting the lab infrastructure needs of development staff and engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide ongoing administrative lab computer support to include administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows, Linux, and Mac machines.
* Perform user administration including coordinating access controls with users, program leads, and management (e.g. permission change approvals) and providing password resets
* Create, update and edit IT support tickets
* Create and maintain documents containing policies and procedures
* Perform network administration including performing configuration of routers, switches (e.g. VLAN, DMZ, LAG), installing cable and rack equipment
* Maintain and support development infrastructure including deploying servers
* Perform hardware assembly, maintenance, debugging, and corrective actions (e.g. recover failed disks)
* Implement virtualization duties including set up and administration of virtual machines spanning UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS operating systems.
* Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
* Maintain system backups and configuration backups for lab infrastructure and systems.
* Department inventory and asset tracking
MUST OBTAIN A GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Hypervisor and Virtual Machine (VM) provisioning and maintenance
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications
* Bachelor's Degree and 0-2 years related experience or equivalent OR
* A+ or similar technical certification IF no degree
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Windows administration experience
* Linux power user experience
* VMware administration experience
* Network troubleshooting and triage experience
* Experience with AC and DC power systems
* CompTIA A+, Network+, RHCSA
* CCNA or equivalent
* MTA or equivalent
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.