Cybersecurity Systems Engineer I
Req #: 221253
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What you'll do:
Under direct direction, ensure technologies and customer requirements are merged to create a series of customer oriented solutions. Serve as an external and internal customer contact for refinement of requirements. Serve as an external customer contact for the application of technologies. Provide technology assessment and selection, systems network design, and engineering process management support for complex projects, supporting CACI's National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector.
More About the Role:
* Work with technical subject matter experts in the cybersecurity field focused on IP/MPLS, 4G LTE, and Optical Transport technologies.
* Under direction, support program execution, explore cybersecurity issues, and help propose related solutions.
* Help devise novel new ideas that may be incorporated into proposals leading to new internal and customer funded projects.
* Assist with requirements analysis and solution development.
* Provide input for technical presentations to customers.
* Support collaboration activities with Business Leaders and Account Executives during pre-sales and account strategy planning meetings.
* Mentor and develop lower level Engineers and Technical Staff.
* Evaluate multi-vendor products and solutions against customer requirements and make recommendations for revisions. Support the development of vendor relationships.
* Support the development of new technology skills sets through knowledge development, transfer and mentoring within the technical team.
* MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE. There is no clearance requirement to begin employment, however, as a requirement of continued employment, you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Strong preference for active Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance, AND ability to obtain additional clearance(s) as needed at the level to perform the job.
* Strong hands-on computer software and hardware background with understanding of software development cycle.
* Knowledge of cybersecurity and current and emerging network technologies.
* Demonstrated design and hands-on experience in Data Networking and IT technologies.
* Deep knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems and technologies.
* Knowledge of and experience with software development tools and techniques; script development required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated design and hands-on experience with Telecommunications systems.
* Active CCNA, GSEC, CISSSP certification or equivalent certification(s) preferred, and/or willing to pursue, obtain, and maintain similar certifications.
* Experience in working Government Programs.
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* Must be flexible, decisive & proactive problem solver in a fast paced environment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Associates degree in Engineering, IT, or a related field and 2 years of related experience; or 4-6 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and related experience.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.