Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Req #: 220107
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
* Understand Cybersecurity: Work with a team of passionate, intelligent, and innovative engineers to understand and identify current and future Cybersecurity needs and challenges.
* Cyber Innovation: Use prior experience and knowledge and JIT in-depth research of network technologies and cyber tools and techniques to develop innovative solutions to address customer and industry needs.
* Design Cyber Solutions: Interact directly with customers to establish detailed requirements for cyber solutions that will ultimately bolster our nation's Cybersecurity posture.
More About the Role:
* Become a subject matter expert in various network technologies and products (e.g. IP/MPLS, 4G LTE, Optical Transport, etc.)
* Research solutions to challenging cyber security and computer networking problems
* Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses
* Coordinate reverse engineering tasks on Windows, Linux, mobile device and other embedded platforms
* Develop relationships with customers and cooperatively identify new approaches to address customer needs
* Identify, propose and execute new research ideas
* Create software requirements documents, and lead the customer requirements and design review process
* Review software design documents and system test plans to a assess comprehensive requirements understanding and coverage
* Perform other duties as required
* MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN/RETAIN A GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Strong preference for active Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance, AND ability to obtain additional clearance(s) as needed at the level to perform the job
* Strong Computer science background with understanding of software development cycle and experience with defining software requirements
* Knowledge of cybersecurity and current and emerging network technologies (IP and Wireless networking, and Optical Transport technologies preferred)
* Experience with software development and embedded systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Strong software development skills and demonstrated experience in current languages such as C, C++.
* Experience with Linux operating systems at all layers (boot, kernel space, user space)
* Ethical hacking skills and experience with reverse engineering tools
* Demonstrated competency with multiple assembly languages, including: MIPS, x86, PowerPC, ARM
BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Preferably a minimum of 6-8 years of related work experience.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.