We currently have a great opportunity for top talent with strong Financial Services and Consulting experience to join our Cybersecurity Practice as a Senior Consultant in New York City.
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of our cybersecurity consulting engagements, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Skills & Expertise
* Working knowledge of one or more industry frameworks / standards (e.g., NIST CSF, FFIEC CAT, FSSCC Cyber Profiles, MITRE Frameworks, ISO 27k) and cybersecurity and data privacy laws/regulations (e.g., NYSDFS 500, CCPA, GDPR)
* Consulting / industry experience in one or more cybersecurity domains (e.g., Multi-Factor Authentication, Encryption, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, IT Security Organization, Awareness & Training, Penetration Testing)
* Designing and developing security policies, standards and procedures on various domains (e.g., Identity & Access Management, Security Logging & Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, etc.)
* Participating in development of Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials
* Conducting structured data gathering, research, and analysis while evaluating controls to provide relevant recommendations for enhancing current operations
* Preparing, facilitating, documenting, and actively participating in client meetings and workshops
* Creating high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings
* Participating in the development of new market opportunities that will expand our business, the Capco brand, and our global reach
* 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities in cybersecurity consulting / industry domains
* Credentials in cyber and/or privacy (e.g., CIPP, DMR CIPM, CIPT, CISSP) strongly preferred
* Penetration testing experience is also strongly preferred
* Experience leveraging technologies to discover, inventory, and map data assets across complex environments
* Strong understanding of the interplay between business strategy, data strategy, and privacy considerations
* Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
* An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
* Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
* Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
Why Join Capco?
Capco's Cybersecurity Practice is growing rapidly and you will have the opportunity to work with C-suite stakeholders at Fortune 500 financial institutions
You will join a team that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers - we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry.