Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2017
Work you'll do:
* Communicate effectively, both internally and to clients, including those at an executive level.
* Apply insights and knowledge of cybersecurity and enterprise IT to enable clients to solve complex business problems.
* Play a lead role on cybersecurity and IT risk project workstreams; provide technical guidance and supervision to project team members.
* Provide coaching, mentoring to consultants, clients and project team members.
* Balance client, new business development and practice development activities, including active participation in internal projects and operations along with complying with firm standards.
* Build expertise and share your knowledge of a variety of technologies including cloud computing, mobile devices, Windows, Linux/UNIX, firewalls/routers, databases, applications, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
* Work closely with client executives and management teams to understand their businesses and consult with them regarding cybersecurity and IT risks and controls
* Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with other bright, motivated professionals, and assist with the development of our growing team
Successful candidates will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related program
* 2+ year(s) experience in cybersecurity and IT risk consulting
* Experience assessing or performing cybersecurity and IT processes including:
* Logical user access security
* Physical security and environmental controls
* System development life cycle
* Change and configuration management
* Network, database, and operating system administration
* Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
* Cybersecurity protections and defenses
* Compliance requirements
* Experience with cybersecurity testing tools such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Burp Suite, Mimikatz, etc.
* Experience assessing and/or implementing common industry frameworks such as: NIST CSF, ISO 27000, COBIT, COSO, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, Critical Security Controls (SANS Top 20)
* Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail
* Exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
* Ability to adapt to various work environments, industries, and project schedules
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of personnel
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or CPA certifications preferred