Job ID: PP-1030657 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for completing day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise; performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc) for assigned platforms and/or tools; continuously assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities. This role is also responsible for recommending and executing proactive security tool configuration updates to strengthen the organization
* s overall security posture and streamline existing processes, based on the evolving cyber threat landscape.
Required Job Qualifications:
* *Bachelors Degree and 4 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
* *Strong oral & written communication skills
* *Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
* *Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
* *Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
* *Ability to operate effectively under high pressure situations and/or against deadlines
* *Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* *Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
* *Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
* *Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
* *Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
* *Knowledge of emerging technologies
* *Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
* *IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
* SSO and IdM tooling and functionality
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors OR Master*s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with Siteminder
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson