Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you're seeking a challenging career in Cybersecurity supporting a variety of National Security initiatives and programs, a position at Raytheon BBN Technologies could be for you. We are looking for a Cybersecurity Leader to join our talented team and enhance our risk management and information security.
Who we are
Raytheon BBN's Government Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting U.S. Government Classified information for Raytheon BBN and its customers. The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities. Areas of focus include: Cybersecurity, Industrial Security, Special Program Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Technical Security.
What you will do
* Serve as a cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert and Information System Security Manager with regards to Authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures.
* Lead support of the overall information system authorization process, to include supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures and processes. Lead an understanding of how the security controls identified in the NIST 800-53 apply to the information system being authorized.
* Determine the applicable vulnerability (e.g., non-compliant security control), and identify the possible implications for the system's current or future authorization. Partner with program management to brief the progress or results of an information system undergoing the authorization process.
What you will gain
Raytheon BBN Technologies encourages leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you tackle opportunities, and helping you recognize and sharpen your distinctive strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing development opportunities within a unique and challenging Science & Technology organization. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore your potential.
What you need
* Relevant Certification & Accreditation / Assessment & Authorization experience; Risk Management Framework
(RMF) and NIST 800-53 assessment experience.
* Relevant experience in designing, developing, implementing, and assessing security controls and conducting
authorizations for complex information systems.
* Final in-scope Top Secret Clearance.
* Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following - CISSP or
Associate, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
* Cybersecurity or related discipline degree
* Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience.
* Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
* Computing Environment Certifications
For more than 70 years, scientists and engineers in diverse disciplines at Raytheon BBN have collaborated to solve real-world problems through research, exploration, development and prototyping. We partner with the best technical talent in academia and industry to challenge the status quo, pioneer new technologies, and create transformative solutions.
@BBN we value curiosity and adaptability, support learning and mentorship, empower those with passion and entrepreneurial drive, requires customer focus and integrity and promote humility and collaboration.
We also offer industry-leading benefits including 100% paid tuition program, generous 5% 401k company match, a 5% Retirement Contribution, performance based incentive plans, an onsite gym (in Cambridge), back-up childcare and all kinds of employee discounts.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 136893 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Top Secret - Current
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
MA - Cambridge
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.