Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Cybersecurity - Intrusion Forensics Lead
Req #: 190044544
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in our cybersecurity organization, you won't just be watching over our data - you'll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. By taking the lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments and identifying threats, you'll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that put our clients first. You'll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior leaders, you'll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent command of cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
* Experience with Agile and the ability to work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with a focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
* Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
* Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
* Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity activities associated with: requirements analysis, risk analytics and modeling, risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment
* Use host-based and network forensic capabilities to develop information regarding Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs) for threat actors and malware, which can be shared amongst other internal teams
* Conduct detailed analysis of systems where breaches of critical IT infrastructure may have occurred and provide root cause analysis, impact assessments and rapid response to aid detection of those responsible and make recommendations to assist prevention of similar incidents.
* Proficient in performing digital forensic investigations on a variety of platforms and operating systems with a deep understanding of digital forensics processes and tools.
* Proficient in performing live forensics acquisition/analysis, log-file analysis, network forensics and using forensic techniques to perform malware analysis.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.