A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Proactively assisting management in the scoping, planning and execution of assessments;
* Performing Red Team and penetration testing assessments;
* Executing tasks aligned to the Red Team with autonomy;
* Presenting technical findings with a focus on business impact to management;
* Contributing to the development of a team's technical acumen;
* Establishing thought leadership at the Network Information Security (NIS) and firm-wide level in a particular knowledge area;
* Demonstrating cultural dexterity and modifying behavior to the environment/culture;
* Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets;
* Assisting in collaborating with Information Technology (IT) and NIS to align information security policies and standards, evaluations, and technological tools;
* Demonstrating appropriate judgement prior to escalating to management;
* Fostering healthy work relationships by demonstrating appropriate conflict-resolution skills;
* Demonstrating experience performing Red Team and penetration testing assessments;
* Demonstrating experience with common pentesting and Red Team tools such as Cobalt Strike, Mimikatz, Impacket, and Burp Pro;
* Demonstrating experience with automation of the deployment of applications and infrastructure (Ansible, Terraform);
* Demonstrating proficiency with a programing or scripting language (C/C++, C#, Python, Go, PowerShell);
* Demonstrating knowledge of Active Directory concepts;
* Demonstrating knowledge of Windows architecture and internals;
* Demonstrating knowledge of threat actors and the ability to replicate the tactics, techniques and procedures leveraged by adversaries;
* Demonstrating high level understanding of the principles of information security engineering, architecture, and application security; and,
* Demonstrating prior system administration, incident response, Security Operations Center (SOC) or network engineering experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.