Cybersecurity Assessment Network Security Engineer II - Secret level clearance with SCI eligibility Required!!!! Hanscom AFB., Bedford, Massachusetts
The Cyber Security Assessment Support (CSAS) Information Assurance Engineer II position provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues. As part of a cross-functional team of cybersecurity professionals, the Information Assurance Engineer position understands the challenges associated with providing cybersecurity risk assessment support, especially when the assessments are conducted during the acquisition life cycle for Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems in an out of sustainment. The Information Assurance Engineer provides hardware and software engineering support specializing in Information Assurance processes, tools, and DoD RMF controls.
At IPSecure, you'll shape the future of Cybersecurity by building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it's no wonder we've been named a Top Place to Work.
While you will be given lots of room to learn and grow, here are the starting requirements:
* Active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain SCI in JPAS
* Requires a DoD 8570 IAT level II certification or higher.
* B.S. required.
* Experience with cyber vulnerability assessments techniques and procedures.
* In-depth understanding of information assurance processes, procedures, and controls.
* Excellent problem-solving skill.
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
* Knowledge and proficiency in using the Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
* Knowledge of MS Outlook.
* CISSP, M.S. or PhD preferred but not a requirement
* Provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues within the Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems portfolios.
* Reviews and recommends Scientific Technical Information (STINFO) for approval.
* In-depth understanding of information assurance processes, procedures and DoD RMF controls
* Provide assessment and authorization recommendation (A&A) support to programs of record during the acquisition lifecycle as well as sustainment of legacy systems and software within the assigned mission area including Rapid Cyber Acquisition (RCA), platform Information Technology (IT) systems/components, and Research and Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E).
* Perform IA testing of security requirements and controls that both verify and validate that the countermeasure and mitigation are suitable security controls for the system/software.
* We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
* Paid Time Off Accrued.
* Educational Assistant Program.
* Supplemental Insurance.
* Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
* Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
* IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.*