Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190027688
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
Successful candidates in this role will possess the following
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Awareness of Cybersecurity and Technology Control organization practices, operations, risk management processes and principles
* Experience with at least one of the common Agile frameworks
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and apply technical concepts in a work setting
* Energy and commitment to drive projects forward to achieve success
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A client-focused and team-oriented mindset
* Understanding of identity & access management core principles
* Ability to operate in highly-matrixed and geographically distributed organizations
* Understanding of industry standard technologies and protocols such as SSO, LDAP, Active Directory, SAML a plus
* Knowledge of externalized authorization management strategies a plus
* Technical experience/background in application development a plus
* Experience working in the financial services industry a plus
Core responsibilities for the role include:
* Assess and understand the current identity and access processes for existing internal application and identify strategies for onboarding
* Engage internal application development teams and articulate the process for strategic Identity & Access Management tool onboarding
* Directly coordinate with technical teams, strategic tool providers, and operations teams to complete onboarding
* Document an approach for application onboarding to strategic tools and communicate the plan and key milestones to key stakeholders
* Facilitate and monitor onboarding activities, proactively identify risks and issues and provide value added suggestions for remediation, escalating as necessary to program leadership
* Capture and report on migration progress for assigned applications
* Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.