Partners Data Systems
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots - the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1
* 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
* 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible)
* Flexible Working Schedules
* Researches, analyzes, and writes documents such as cyber security intelligence bulletins, alerts, and briefings.
* Ensures documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
* Ensures content is developed in an appropriate style for the intended audience to include presentations, bulletins, white papers, memos, policies, briefings, and other products.
* Acquires subject knowledge by collaborating with analysts and engineers.
* Assists in coordinating projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits for content format, flow, and integrity.
* Researches topics and collaborate stakeholders to understand communication product requirements; analyzes business problems and helps prescribe communication solutions.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Intelligence, English, Communications, History, International Affairs or Studies, or other related technical or liberal art discipline is desired. Four (4) additional years of general experience (as defined below) may be substituted for the degree.
* 4 years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with increasing responsibilities.
* Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
* Good working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence analysis
* Prior military or intelligence community experience and/or formal analytic training/certification
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively research, write, communicate and brief to varying levels of audiences to include at the executive level
* Previous experience managing cross functional and interdisciplinary project teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.
* Active Secret clearance with the ability to attain TS/SCI
* Three years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis.
* Knowledge of geopolitical issues and events and the use of cyber tools & techniques to influence them
* One or more geographic area of expertise, e.g. East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Near Eastern, European and Eurasian, South American or African areas.
* Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining tools to facilitate the flow of intelligence analysis and reports
* Experience with All Source production and knowledge of cyber/technical intelligence
* CISSP, CISM, Security+
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.