Cyber Threat Analyst
Req #: 223260
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
CACI, Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly-organized Cyber Threat Analyst to join our mission-driven team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned technical and analytical thinking professionals who thrive on supporting our client's cybersecurity mission and growth objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Position will be responsible for collection, triage, correlation, enrichment and vetting of cyber threats, including cyber fusion analysis and reporting.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required (must have held a SCI level clearance within the past 18 months). In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
* Bachelor's Degree required plus 5-9 years directly related work
Additional Required Qualifications:
* Conduct research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
* Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
* Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
* Work closely with other technical, forensic and incident management personnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives and activity of cyber threat actors.
* Correlate threat data from various sources.
* Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
* Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
* Produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
* Conduct a wide range of cyber/information security activities and analysis for the Program.
* Ability to understand and learn technical specifications, system requirements and other application design information as needed.
* Basic understanding of Network Administration and Network Security is required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be a team player, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Active EOD.
* Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
* Previous experience providing on-site consulting support for a technical project, preferably with a federal customer.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.