Cyber Tester, Senior
Serve as a lead technical security tester working in a dynamic client environment, including maintaining responsibility for managing teams of approximately 2-3 testers. Conduct compliance and vulnerability assessments on networking, databases, virtual environments, applications, and Web servers. Use both manual and automated methodologies to identify, assess, and report security risks. Prioritize findings based on risk and document detailed corrective and remediation plans and actions. Communicate threat, vulnerability, and risk information to stakeholders in executive management positions and recommend solutions for client technical and security challenges. Provide client outreach and education on Cybersecurity requirements through verbal and written communication formats. Develop, enhance, and implement risk management strategies to support Cybersecurity programs and engage with stakeholder partners to design and implement a holistic risk management strategy. Operate in a fast-paced environment while leveraging expertise in leadership and providing thoughtful ideas on process improvements and enhancements. This position is located in the Washington, DC area with partial remote delivery available.
* 5+ years of experience with IT audits, including technical security compliance tests and vulnerability assessments
* 3+ years of experience developing and implementing risk management strategies
* 2+ years of experience in a lead role
* Knowledge of NIST SP 800 series and testing NIST 800-53 security controls
* Ability to effectively present IT security risk to executive management, business and technical
* Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined and dynamic team
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.