Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Quantico, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of the Technology Services Division working \on the MCCOG CND contract. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the system health for all managed systems: Network Security Managers, IPS Sensors, Network Scanners and Security Information and Event Management systems (SEIM).
The applicant will serve as a staff member on the Defensive Cyber Operations, Sensor Grid Support Section. The applicant will maintain, enhance and optimize the IDS and IPS technologies that are currently deployed. Lead resolution and recovery efforts of cross-functional technicians and troubleshoot issues reported by proactive alarming or problem notifications reported by end-users. Analyze and ensure the resolution of technical and client problems while providing quality customer service. Evaluate and develop network and operational solutions to fulfill business requirements.
Shift: 7pm - 7am, Alt Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues or
7am - 7pm, Wed, Thr, Fri, Alt Sat.
* Must possess a Bachelor's degree with 2 years of relevant experience. Note: OR 5 Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
* Some experience managing cyber security systems at an enterprise level and the understanding of functionality and capabilities of computer network defense technologies, to include: Router ACLs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Web Content Filtering.
* Ability to become DCD 8570 compliant at an IAT Level II
* Possess active/current Secret
* Must be flexible to cover an alternative shift on occasion that may include extended shifts, weekends
* A working knowledge of scripting concepts and familiarity with commonly used scripting languages.
* Advanced knowledge using any of the following CND tools: SIEM, IPS, Linux.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.